What AddressSearch.com Shows
Prior to opting out of AddressSearch.com, run a precursory search to see what information is held about you. It often includes your full name, age, date of birth, address, and email address. Most often, AddressSearch.com will have multiple records about you for each place you’ve lived over the last several years. You must go through the steps to delete each and every profile tied to you.
Paid Services Affecting AddressSearch.com
AddressSearch.com Opt Out Also Affects:
- No other sites / sources
AddressSearch.com Opt Out Video
AddressSearch.com Removal Details
- AddressSearch.com Opt Out Difficulty Level (on a 1-5 score): 3
- AddressSearch.com Opt Out Timeframe: 3-5 Days on Average
AddressSearch.com Opt Out Requirements
What You’ll Need to Opt Out of AddressSearch.com
- Email Address?: Yes
- Requires Creating An Account?: No
- Requires a Phone Number?: No
- Requires Phone Confirmation: No
- Requires Date of Birth Confirmation?: No
- Requires Uploading a Copy of Driver’s License/ID?: No
- Requires a Mail-In Request with a Copy of Driver’s License/ID?: No
- Other Limitations: Steps must be repeated for each profile result found.
AddressSearch.com Opt Out Instructions
- 1. Proceed directly to AddressSearch.com and search by the First and Last name and State. Click the magnifying glass icon to search.
- 2. On the following results page find your matching record. Do not click on this record.
- 3. In a new browser tab, proceed directly to addresssearch.com/remove-info.php. On this removal request form enter the required information exactly as it appears on the matching listing. Click submit when done.
- 4. Repeat Steps 1-3 for each matching record, searching by each name variation and location.