What BeenVerified.com Shows
Prior to opting out of BeenVerified.com, run a precursory search to see what information is held about you. It often includes your full name, age, date of birth, address, address history, possible relatives’ names, and a satellite map of your property. Most often, BeenVerified.com will have multiple records about you for each place you’ve lived over the last several years. You must go through the steps to delete each and every profile tied to you.
Paid Services Affecting BeenVerified.com
BeenVerified.com Opt Out Also Affects:
- No other sites / sources
BeenVerified.com Opt Out Video
BeenVerified.com Removal Details
- BeenVerified.com Opt Out Difficulty Level (on a 1-5 score): 3
- BeenVerified.com Opt Out Timeframe: 2-3 Days on Average
BeenVerified.com Opt Out Requirements
What You’ll Need to Opt Out of BeenVerified.com
- Email Address?: Yes
- Requires Creating An Account?: Optional
- Requires a Phone Number?: No
- Requires Phone Confirmation: No
- Requires Date of Birth Confirmation? No
- Requires Uploading a Copy of Driver’s License/ID?: No
- Requires a Mail-In Request with a Copy of Driver’s License/ID?: No
- Other Limitations: The opt-out process is a little wonky and may need to be repeated a couple days later.
BeenVerified.com Opt Out Instructions
- 1. Proceed directly to beenverified.com/faq/opt-out and search via First and Last name and State. Click the green 'Search' button.
- 2. On the following results page, you can choose to narrow down your results (if needed) by city and age. Enter the modifiers then click the green 'Search' button on the left-hand side.
- 3. Find you matching listing on the new results page, then click the green 'That's Me!' button.
- 4. On the following page, Submit Your Opt-Out Request, enter your email address.
- 5. Check the blue optional checkbox. Enter your First and Last name, create a Password, then enter the CAPTCHA. Click the green 'Send Verification Email' box.
- 6. The next page will indicate a Confirmation Email has been sent to you.
- 7. Go to your email and find the email sent from Privacy with the subject '[BeenVerified] Opt-Out Verification'.
- 8. Open this email and click the blue confirmation link.
- 9. This will bring you to a confirmation page with a green box informing you that removal is in progress.
- 10. If you need to submit additional request for additional records, you must clear your entire browsing history, including passwords. Create a disposable email account at mail.aol.com and use this new email address in repeating Steps 1-9. The removal will not be effective without a full cache wipe and new email address.