What InstantCheckMate.com Shows
Prior to opting out of InstantCheckMate.com, run a precursory search to see what information is held about you. It often includes your full name, age, date of birth, address, address history, possible relatives’ names, and a satellite map of your property.
Our Paid Services Affecting InstantCheckMate.com
InstantCheckMate.com.com Opt Out Also Affects:
- No other sites / sources
InstantCheckMate.com Opt Out Video
InstantCheckMate.com Removal Details
- InstantCheckMate.com Opt Out Difficulty Level (on a 1-5 score): 4
- InstantCheckMate.com Opt Out Timeframe: 1-2 Days on Average
InstantCheckMate.com Opt Out Requirements
What You’ll Need to Opt Out of InstantCheckMate.com
- Email Address?: Yes
- Requires Creating An Account?: No
- Requires a Phone Number?: No
- Requires Phone Confirmation: No
- Requires Date of Birth Confirmation? Yes
- Requires Uploading a Copy of Driver’s License/ID?: No
- Requires a Mail-In Request with a Copy of Driver’s License/ID?: No
- Other Limitations: In the additional information box, be sure to include your complete address history.
InstantCheckMate.com Opt Out Instructions
- 1. Proceed directly to InstantCheckMate.com and wait for the site to load.
- 2. Once loaded, search by First and Last Name. Select the state. Click the blue 'Search' button.
- 3. Select the Gender if Male or Female, or skip if another gender, on the pop-up.
- 4. During the search, pop-ups will appear on the bottom to assist in narrowing the search results. Answer to the best of your ability.
- 5. On the results page, find your matching listing. Do not click this listing.
- 6. Go back to InstantCheckMate.com in your browser. Scroll down to the bottom of the homepage and click on 'Remove My Info.'
- 7. On the Opt-Out Page, select Option 2: Expedited OptOut. Enter all the required information, including Additional Locations and Possible Relatives as seen on your matching listing. Under Additional Information, list previous addresses to the best of your ability. Complete the CAPTCHA and click the blue 'Submit' button.
- 8. A pop-up will appear notifying you that a Confirmation Email has been sent.
- 9. Open your email in a new browser tab and find the Confirmation Email from InstantCheckMate. This may take a few minutes, and/or may appear in your Spam, Junk Mail, or All Mail Folders.
- 10. Click the blue confirmation link in the email.
- 11. A new page will appear informing you removal is in progress.