What MyLife.com Shows
Nearly every person in the country has a MyLife.com profile - it's one of the most invasive and highest-ranking sites out there. The typical MyLife profile will show your full name, age, city/state, and relatives' names. For a minor fee, everything from full address history to your criminal records / background report may be purchased. MyLife.com also launched MyLife Reviews in 2015 (which really no one uses) - something designed to let you review people the way you could review a business on Yelp. Deleting your profile also deletes these reviews (if there are any) and the ability for someone to leave a review about you in the first place.
Our Paid Services Removing From MyLife.com
MyLife.com Opt Out Also Affects:
MyLife.com Opt Out Video
MyLife.com Removal Details
- MyLife.com Opt Out Difficulty Level (on a 1-5 score): 4
- MyLife.com Opt Out Timeframe: 7-10 Days on Average
MyLife.com Opt Out Requirements
What You’ll Need to Opt Out of MyLife.com
- Email Address?: Yes
- Requires Creating An Account?: No
- Requires a Phone Number?: No
- Requires Phone Confirmation: No
- Requires Date of Birth Confirmation? Yes
- Requires Uploading a Copy of Driver’s License/ID?: Yes
- Requires a Mail-In Request with a Copy of Driver’s License/ID?: No
- Other Limitations: First requests are not always responded to; second requests may be neccessary.
MyLife.com Opt Out Instructions (Last Updated August 2017)
- 1. Proceed directly to MyLife.com and search via First and Last Name and City, State.
- 2. See if there is a marching result on the next page (there may be more than one). Click on this result.
- 3. In a new browser tab, open up your email and compose an email to email@example.com. In the body of the email, request deletion from the site and "all of the other sites you own". Paste the URL of your matching record(s).
- 4. Upload an edited copy of your state-issued ID or driver's license (with your license/ID number, picture, and signature blocked out) and attach to the email. Send the email.