What PeopleFinder.com Shows
PeopleFinder.com often shows full name, age, full address, and partial or full phone numbers; partial email phone numbers may also sometimes be shown. Numerous records may exist for each location live. While PeopleFinder.com often does have newer addresses / records, they're not so good about updating old records. To that end, be sure to check former names, maiden names, and previous cities to ensure a full wipe of your data from each site.
Paid Services Affecting PeopleFinder.com
PeopleFinder.com Opt Out Also Affects:
- No other sites / sources
PeopleFinder.com Opt Out Video
PeopleFinder.com Removal Details
- PeopleFinder.com Opt Out Difficulty Level (on a 1-5 score): 3
- PeopleFinder.com Opt Out Timeframe: 4-5 Days on Average
PeopleFinder.com Opt Out Requirements
What You’ll Need to Opt Out of PeopleFinder.com
- Email Address?: Yes
- Requires Creating An Account?: No
- Requires a Phone Number?: No
- Requires Phone Confirmation: No
- Requires Date of Birth Confirmation? No
- Requires Uploading a Copy of Driver’s License/ID?: No
- Requires a Mail-In Request with a Copy of Driver’s License/ID?: No
- Other Limitations: Multiple Profiles May Exist
PeopleFinder.com Opt Out Instructions
- 1. Proceed directly to PeopleFinder.com.
- 2. Search via First and Last Name, City, and State. Click the green 'Search' button.
- 3. This will take you to a lengthy 'searching...' page. Do not click on anything during this time.
- 4. Find your listing on the following results page. Do not click on this listing.
- 5. Open a new browser tab. Proceed directly to peoplefinder.com/optout.php.
- 6. Under a 'Reason for Removal', choose 'General Privacy Concerns'. Enter the information exactly as it appears on the violating listing. If there is not a full email or phone number, provide your current one (this will not become a part of future listings). Enter the CAPTCHA and click on the blue 'Remove Me' button.
- 7. Repeat Step 6 for each listing found.