What Radaris.com Shows
Prior to opting out of Radaris.com, run a precursory search to see what information is held about you. It often includes your full name, age, date of birth, address, and a satellite map of your property. Most often, Radaris.com will have multiple records about you for each place you’ve lived over the last several years. You must go through the steps to delete each and every profile tied to you.
Paid Services Affecting Radaris.com
Radaris.com Opt Out Also Affects:
- Coming Soon
Radaris Opt Out Video
Radaris.com Removal Details
Here's what you need to know:
- Radaris.com Opt Out Difficulty Level (on a 1-5 score): 4
- Radaris.com Opt Out Timeframe: 2-4 Days on Average
Radaris.com Opt Out Requirements
What You’ll Need to Opt Out of Radaris,com
- Email Address?: Yes
- Requires Creating An Account?: Yes
- Requires a Phone Number?: Yes
- Requires Phone Confirmation: Yes
- Requires Date of Birth Confirmation? Yes
- Requires Uploading a Copy of Driver’s License/ID?: No
- Requires a Mail-In Request with a Copy of Driver’s License/ID?: No
- Other Limitations: Users will have to both lock out the main page and remove mentions.
Radaris.com Opt Out Instructions
- 1. Proceed directly to Radaris.com. Search via your Full Name and City and State. Click the orange magnifying glass icon.
- 2. On the results page, find your matching result. Click on the matching result.
- 3. This will bring you to the profile page. In the header next to your name, to the right of the orange 'Get Report' button, find the gray drop-down arrow. Click on this.
- 4. On the drop-down menu that appears, click 'Control Information'.
- 5. This will bring you to a 'Control This Information' page. Choose 'Claim This Profile'.
- 6. This will bring you to a Login page. Choose the option 'New user? Sign up' and enter your Full Name, Email, and Password. Click the orange 'Sign Up' button.
- 7. Enter the CAPTCHA. Check the two checkboxes. Click the orange 'Create my account' button.
- 8. The next page will be called 'Control Information'. Under Step 2, 'Receive a verification code', enter your cell phone number. Click the blue 'Send code' button.
- 9. You should receive a verification code via text within a few seconds. Enter this text message verification code on the Radaris site where it says 'Verification code'. Click the blue 'Submit' button.
- 10. After your profile is claimed, this will bring you back to your profile page. Click on the same gray drop-down box, and choose 'Delete Records'.
- 11. This will bring you a general view of all records tied under this name. Note that location does not matter here, so most information ill not apply to the individual in question. Some information, of course, will. You may delete up to six records by checking the checkboxes next to the records. You'll want to focus on the phone numbers and addresses further down the page.
- 12. At the bottom of the page, click the orange 'Remove' button.
- 13. This will take you to another confirmation page. Fill out your Name, Email, and Reason. Write something along the lines of, 'I am a victim of identity theft and no longer wish to have my personal information online'. Check the checkbox then click on the gray 'Submit Request' button.
- 14. The next page informs you that a confirmation email has been sent.
- 15. In a new browser tab, go to your email. Find the email from Radaris entitled, 'Radaris record deletion'.
- 16. Open this email and click on the blue confirmation link.
- 17. This will bring you to a confirmation page that your record removal is in progress.
- 18. On this same page, hover over the gray outline of a head and shoulders in the top-right hand corner of your screen. On the pop-up menu that appears, choose 'Control Information'.
- 19. On this Control Information page, choose 'Make profile private'.
- 20. A red 'Private' icon will now appear next to the name.
- 21. Clicking on the name will bring you a blocked Profile Page.
- 22. If more than 6 Records needed to be deleted in Step 11, clear your browser history and cache. Create a secondary email address and repeat Steps 1-13 for the additional records. Do this by choosing someone of the same name, but a different location, in order to get access to the name-level records again (as the original profile will be blocked).