What Spoke.com Shows
Prior to opting out of Spoke.com, run a precursory search to see what information is held about you. It often includes your full name, age, date of birth, address, and a satellite map of your property.
Paid Services Affecting Spoke.com
Spoke.com Opt Out Also Affects:
- No other sites / sources
Spoke.com Opt Out Video
Spoke Removal Details
- Spoke.com Opt Out Difficulty Level (on a 1-5 score): 5
- Spoke.com Opt Out Timeframe: 4-6 Weeks on Average
Spoke.com Opt Out Requirements
What You’ll Need to Opt Out of Spoke.com
- Email Address?: No
- Requires Creating An Account?: No
- Requires a Phone Number?: No
- Requires Phone Confirmation: No
- Requires Date of Birth Confirmation? Yes
- Requires Uploading a Copy of Driver’s License/ID?: No
- Requires a Mail-In Request with a Copy of Driver’s License/ID?: Yes
- Other Limitations: You will have to write a letter detailing the information to be removed.
Spoke.com Opt Out Instructions
- 1. Proceed directly to Spoke.com and enter the First and Last Name, City and State, in the search box on the top left-hand corner.
- 2. If found under 'People', do not click the result. Print the page.
- 3. Send this page, along with an Opt Out Letter and a copy of your state-issed ID or Driver's License (with your picture, signature, and license number blocked out) to:
Spoke Software, Inc.
302F Toyon Ave, #244
San Jose, CA 95127