What ThatsThem.com Shows
A decently-ranking people search site, ThatsThem.com usually keeps several records on each individual - one for each main area lived (although there may be multiple records for each area). Each record typically shows a full name, age, full address, full email, and full phone number.
Paid Services Affecting ThatsThem.com
ThatsThem.com Opt Out Also Affects:
- No other sites / sources
ThatsThem.com Opt Out Video
ThatsThem.com Removal Details
- ThatsThem.com Opt Out Difficulty Level (on a 1-5 score): 3
- ThatsThem.com Opt Out Timeframe: 2-3 Days on Average
ThatsThem.com Opt Out Requirements
What You’ll Need to Opt Out of ThatsThem.com
- Email Address?: Yes
- Requires Creating An Account?: No
- Requires a Phone Number?: No
- Requires Phone Confirmation: No
- Requires Date of Birth Confirmation? No
- Requires Uploading a Copy of Driver’s License/ID?: No
- Requires a Mail-In Request with a Copy of Driver’s License/ID?: No
- Other Limitations: Multiple Entries Per Person; Same Email Address Is Fine
ThatsThem.com Opt Out Instructions
- 1. Proceed directly to ThatsThem.com and search by First and Last name and City and State. Click the purple 'Search' icon.
- 2. A successful return search will show rectangular records that may be clicked on.
- 3. In a new browser tab, proceed directly to ThatsThem.com/optout and scroll down to the bottom of the page. On the bottom right-hand side, click 'Opt Out of Search.'
- 4. On the Opt Out form, enter the required information exactly as it appears on the page requiring deletion (copy and pasting this is the best method).
- 5. Enter the CAPTCHA and click on the purple 'Submit OptOut Request' button.
- 6. A purple notification of the successful Opt Out will appear at the top of the screen.
- 7. Perform another search, as there may be additional records that require you to scroll down to see. Ensure all name variations and cities are searched.